To view a PDF version of this job description click here.
Lead Tech (A1)
The ESB Group, Inc. is looking for someone to tell a story through AVL Installation: Our story is that of an audio, video, lighting company that serves a greater purpose than ourselves. As an ESB Lead Tech (A1) you will take the installation of wire, hardware, parts, and pieces and create a solution that will fulfill the mission of our company. Our mission is “to provide clarity in sound and vision so that the WORD can be communicated to the world.
You should apply if you are good at the following:
· Audio, Video, Lighting Production
· Audio, Video, Lighting Installation
· Project Management
· Reading plans
· Working with your hands and construction related services.
Insights about the opportunity:
· Having 5 years (+) of AVL system installation experience on large and small projects is needed.
· You need to know how to: run and terminate all wire types, solder, trouble shoot AVL, program DSP’s (all brands), tune a room, set up and program VTC/VCC (hard and soft codecs), set up and program lighting,
program control systems, project manage, mix on digital consoles, run lighting consoles, run video consoles and camera’s, read construction plans and one-line diagrams, operate computers and be able to network computers
/ devices, think creatively, and have other associated skills.
· This position will involve travel.
· We have a unique culture: We have found that folks who enjoy art, music, and technology thrive at ESB.
· Character, integrity and morality are appreciated and encouraged. The ESB culture is one of giving, caring, and loving others.
About the ESB Group, Inc.:
· We design, engineer, and install audio, video, & theatrical lighting.
· We have several vertical markets: Church’s, K-12, Higher Ed, Government, and Corporate.
Work for these clients consists of, but is not limited to, the following: Sanctuary AVL, VCC/VTC, command and control rooms, Background music, huddle spaces, smart classrooms, running live sound, FOH operation,
Lighting set up.
What does the compensation look like?
· This is a full-time position.
· The salary will be fair market and dependent of your credentials, resume, and knowledge base.
· We offer health insurance, vacation time, sick time, and retirement (IRA).
How to Apply:
· Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject Line: Lead Tech (A1).
ESB—We provide clarity in sound & vision so that the word can be communicated to the world.