To view a PDF version of this job description click here.
The ESB Group, Inc, is looking for a Installation/Service Technician. This Qualified Technician must have previous experience in Audio, Video, Lighting and CCTV. Maintain excellent communication skills while being customer oriented.
· Responding to Customer reported Audio, Video, Lighting and CCTV needs.
· Installation of AVL systems including rough in, terminating cable, building racks following Design
Engineer drawings, system testing, and commissioning system with Field Engineer.
· Experience installing/trouble shooting Audio, Visual, Lighting, Control Systems, Teleconferencing
and related systems.
· Proficient in computer skills to login into Control Systems and DSP’s.
· Ability to read CAD system one-line drawings.
· Experience using the “tools of the trade” - screwdrivers, cable strippers, soldering irons, assorted
power tools and terminating multiple types of cable.
· Must be able to work in high places
· Must be able to work off ladders, scaffolding, and various scissor/boom type lifts.
· Must be able to use hoist, pullies and other devices used in lifting AVL components
· Must be able to lift more than 50 pounds.
· Must be able to stand, sit, kneel and crouch for extended periods of time.
· Must be self-motivated, self-starter and take pride in their work.
· Must be able to work in detail orientated environment meeting high expectations.
· Must be willing to travel as needed.
· Adhere and comply to all OSHA regulations
· Ability to take direction.
Day to Day Responsibilities
· Completing Service related tickets as scheduled by Field Operations Manager.
· Pulling cable, building racks, installing various types of AVL equipment.
· Assist with testing and commissioning system components.
· Other tasks as given by Field Operations Manager. Education
· College/Technical Degree preferred.
· CTS, Crestron, Bi-amp, Extron, AMX Certifications preferred Personal Traits
· Must be self-motivated
· Detail Oriented
· Customer Oriented
· Team Oriented with a can-do attitude. Required Personal
· Maintain current Valid Driver’s License.
· Maintain Insurability
· Pass Drug/Alcohol random testing.
· ESB is a drug and tobacco-free environment.
At The ESB GROUP, Inc. we focus on getting the right systems in place the first time. We don’t sell pre-packaged systems. They are designed for each customer’s needs. If you want to be a part of the company that thinks outside the box while providing a team oriented working environment, contact us at email@example.com
ESB—We provide clarity in sound & vision so that the word can be communicated to the world.