LED Panels Bring Amphitheater to Life
The ESB Group, Inc. announces the completion of new IMAG Screens at the Tuscaloosa Amphitheater. The video walls are a partnership between The ESB Group, Inc. and Nashville-based LED display company, PixelFLEX.
The state-of-the-art screens are made of 60 LED panels covering over 300 square feet each. Each panel can be moved to configure multiple setups on the stage giving the venue options for visual entertainment and signage. The new displays are already receiving much notoriety and have been featured during Tuscaloosa's May concert series. Recent acts that have taken advantage of the new technology include Def Leopard, Dave Matthews, and most recently, John Legend.
60 LED Panels
Combine perfectly to make one image
Shows for the 2018 COCA-COLA CONCERT SERIES IN TUSCALOOSA are:
- April 7, 2018 GEORGE CLINTON & PARLIAMENT FUNKADELIC, MORRIS DAY & THE TIME, SHEILA E
- April 8, 2018 STYX & REO SPEEDWAGON, DON FELDER
- April 19, 2018 CHRIS YOUNG, KANE BROWN, MORGAN EVANS, DEE JAY SILVER
- April 20, 2018 CASTING CROWNS, I AM THEY
- April 22, 2018 FESTIVAL OF PRAISE
- May 1, 2018 JACK JOHNSON, FRUITION
- May 4, 2018 ALAN JACKSON, RILEY GREEN
- June 30, 2018 TEDESCHI TRUCKS BAND, DRIVE BY TRUCKERS, MARCUS KING BAND
- July 25, 2018 JASON ALDEAN, LUKE COMBS, LAUREN ALAINA
- August 26, 2018 KEITH URBAN, KELSEA BALLERINI