To open a pdf version of the job description, please click here.
The ESB Group, Inc. is looking for someone to tell a story through digital media: photography, video, social media, web and graphic design. Our story is that of an audio, video, lighting company. As a Marketing Specialist, you will take the adventures that we experience every day, document them, and post them for the world to see.
You should apply if you are good at the following:
· Creative photography
· Editing in photoshop, or similar software
· Creating digital content
· Social media
· Filming and editing video
· Web design
You will like the job if like you the following:
· Freedom to manage yourself, your projects, and your schedule.
· Someone to give the ‘big picture’ and then work out the details to accomplish the task(s).
· Opportunities to display creativity.
Insights about the opportunity:
· Having a bachelor's degree is going to give you a better chance; however, we are open to all
· We have a unique culture. We have found that folks who enjoy art, music, and technology thrive
· Character, integrity and morality are appreciated and encouraged. ESB culture is one of giving,
caring, and loving others.
· This position will involve some travel to regional job sites. Most travel will be alone.
About the ESB Group, Inc.:
· We design, engineer, and install audio, video, & theatrical lighting.
· Our clients are various commercial venues: churches, schools, arenas, amphitheaters, etc.
· Our Mission Statement: We provide clarity in sound and vision so that the WORD can be
communicated to the world.
Benefits and compensation:
· This is a full-time position.
· The position will pay between $30K and $50K a year depending on experience, credentials, and
· We offer health insurance, vacation time, sick time, and retirement (IRA).
How to Apply:
· Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org - Subject Line: Marketing Specialist career posting.